That Girl
about stuffs links home twitter


MTV session wif Greyson Chance ♥
Friday, December 14, 2012 | 1:57 AM | 0 comments

MTV SESSION WITH GREYSON CHANCE ♥ 


Who had seen "MTV session with Greyson Chance"?
What you think of it? He sings well. Though his voice is quite different than usual. Haha. When he sings the song "Sunshine and City Light" Wow, it's really amazing! His voice growled like a tiger. Very very impressive!!! I hope Greyson Chance is coming to Malaysia to perform Live concert. But, what could, who are I to him to do so. Haha, But, I am still proud to be a part of the Enchancer. His hair is very captivating hearts in MTV session. He looks handsome. But he had his hair cut. I also love his new hair. It's  looks fierce but cute. Haha, I like the way he shows himself. Although his hair is cut, How it looks, He still perfect for me. So, Appreciate yourself and do not be someone else, Except if you can be a unicorn. ALWAYS BE A UNICORN. Unicorn Great! :)