That Girl
about stuffs links home twitter


Music Is My Soul ♥
Saturday, December 15, 2012 | 1:55 AM | 0 comments

MUSIC

I'm interested in music since I was a kid. I started singing when I was 7 years old. But, I do not show my talent at that time. I started to show my talent when I was 10. I sing to my friends, I sing when there's music class, and I'll also sing when my teacher gave time to show my hidden talents. After I show my talent to the music teachers, He finally want me to be the school singer^,^. But, my family will be moving to a place that is very far from this school .. So, I missed a golden opportunity. I am very sad. When I was 11 years old, my teacher asked me to sing in front of the class. My friends cheering my name. I was a bit embarrassed, But, I felt so happy because this is my golden opportunity to show my talent. I am very excited. Haha,, And the  Moment will be repeated every year of my life. I am glad to be a music fan. And I am also proud to be a Enchancer. I hope that the music industry will continue to grow well. Just Support Our Local Acts  ·