That Girl
about stuffs links home twitter


Smile♥
Friday, December 7, 2012 | 4:08 AM | 0 comments


What do you feel when people smile at you?
what is the meaning of a smile ?
why we need to smile ?
When we need to smile ?
For me, a smile is an expression of feelings in the open. I will smile when someone makes me feel happy or when I hear a song that I like. A smile is a charity. One smile is worth more than gold. Do you know about that? I'll smile when I see funny pictures. I am a person who likes to smile to people I know. Smile is not an inconvenience. It is very simple and easy to do. I like it when there are people who smile at me. It makes me feel very special. I will not stop smiling when people call me "Greyson's GIRL". Haha, Stupid things right? But, I love it when called so. That's all I can tell you about a smile. So, to the readers out there, always smile to others.<Via Cute Demon>♥