That Girl
about stuffs links home twitter


When I saw you, My heart Melted♥
Sunday, December 2, 2012 | 9:39 PM | 0 comments

My Teen Idol

This boy was born on 16 August 1997. And i heart him very much. I like the way he dressed. because he looked so handsome. Huhu♥. His clothing is not too extreme and not too simple. I hope that I will meet him one day. I swear that I'll never forget his voice even though I was old and not able to do anything. He is very meaningful to me because he has shown me the true meaning of music. I love him not because of his looks, but because of his talent and interest in music.The way he plays the piano, Wow, it's totally AMAZING !! Not only that, the way he sang it too entrancing, Ohh, it touches me every time when I hear him sing. I am proud to be a Greysonator. If you all hate him, it means you hate me and hate all Greysonator and Enchancer out there. One sentence to the haters "All for one and one for all". Enchancer Forever ! ♥